Like what you read?

Life of an Ordinary Aussie Woman

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Though The Seasons Change...


I may not know what you are going through right now, but God does.

I may not be able to be with you in your times of greatest need, but God is.

I may not have experienced what you have, but I do understand deep pain.


I do know what it is like to cry and have no-one available to comfort me...to even feel numb from pain...depressed and anxious...abandoned and overwhelmed.


Yet I can and will testify to His faithfulness which has remained, irrespective of my circumstances.



I know what it is like to worship and praise my Heavenly Father in times of great joy, and also to still worship when I may not have wanted to...To worship in times of great sadness, anxiety, confusion and uncertainty...

If today, you are in a new season which has brought about new challenges and you feel somewhat lost, please do not despair, for He is FAITHFUL in ALL of our seasons and His LOVE is unchanging toward you!

I urge you to practice your faith...To put into practice what you believe, above what you currently feel.

Feed your soul upon what is GOOD.

Even if you do not feel like practicing your faith – Do it anyway.

Read your Bible upon rising and before going to sleep.

Pray and do not cease doing so...Even if all you can manage is The Lord's Prayer or Psalm 23.

Meditate quietly upon scripture and/or Christian hymns/songs.

Give Him your pain and ask Him to help you forgive, forgive, and to keep forgiving to heal.

Let Him take you to a place, where His seeds in you will be watered by experiencing His Faithfulness we read about in The Word. Let Him grow the seeds in you, so that He can use you to plant more seeds in others, or become a vessel to pour out His spiritual water upon others. If you persevere there WILL come a time when you WILL have a new testimony of His faithfulness and find yourself being more able to minister to others.

We can also be encouraged by Jesus' example, as Hebrews 5:8 tells us that as a fully human man Jesus learned OBEDIENCE through SUFFERING...He knows suffering, and has overcome so that in Him we can too.


Don't push Him away...Let Him be your loving Father...For though the seasons change, His LOVE remains, He is forever faithful, Melanie.

Let me leave you with the song...


No comments: