Like what you read?

Life of an Ordinary Aussie Woman

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Procrastination...


Ok, so being a full-time student again I do struggle with procrastination at times, so I thought


I'd have a play around with the word and try to write a motivating acrostic poem :)

 
Petty pursuits

Relinquished results

Obsessively opposing

Created chaos

Resisting rules

Abhorring adherence  

Suddenly Slothful

Tepidness Temperament

Ironic idiosyncrasy

Neurological Narcosis

Abandoned Ambitions

Terrible  Trap

Insane Illusion

Odd Oscitancy

Never Noble
 
PROCRASTINATION...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting. Unfortunately I also have a problem with procrastination. Why? Fear, laziness, don't want to.....excuses!

Melanie J Nash said...

Thanks Kimberly!
I'm thinking there can be many underlying reason...
I suppose even if they are what we term excuses, they're still very real issues...
I heard an idea (don't know if it's true) where someone can procrastinate because they thrive on the pressure created...hmmm...now I don't think I'm in that category...now better get back to my essay :)