Like what you read?

Life of an Ordinary Aussie Woman

Monday 30 September 2013

About Me...

Want to know more about me?

The ordinary Aussie woman known aka Melanie Baker-Nash?


We truly are complex people with so many stories underlying all that we do and say...which is why I said to even call my blog 'Life of an ordinary Aussie woman' was somewhat of an oxymoron, because who, ever is really uncomplicated and ordinary?  You can read my first ever post about this here...
'Ordinary'

However I did chose to give this title to my blog, because to see me in the street I am just like any other Aussie woman and mother...I am just like the girl next door :)

Recently I was interviewed by Chris Wilson for the Google+ community 'Christian Bloggers'.

This experience was an opportunity for others to get to know me, The Ordinary Aussie Woman writer better...to hear some more of my life story, as opposed to snippets of reflections found here on my blog...

My kids found it quite amusing that their mum was now officially on You Tube!

So if you would like to know more about this simple author, follow this link to my interview!

Christian Blogger's interview, Melanie Baker

Melanie :)

No comments: